Composite fillings are today's modern filling choice. They are made to match your tooth's natural color to make them virtually invisible to notice. Composite fillings are bonded to the tooth which strengthens the tooth and restores its natural shape.
- Beautiful in appearance
- Completed in a single visit
- No discoloration from the silver staining the tooth
- Less chance of tooth fracture
Types of Fillings
There are four different choices that you have when it comes to filling a cavity.
- Composite Fillings - Natural tooth-colored filling, bonds to the tooth to provide added security.
- Silver Fillings - Inexpensive and strong amalgam based filling.
- Gold Fillings - More attractive than silver and provide for a better fit.
- Porcelain Fillings - Also called inlays; the most attractive and durable of the tooth colored choices.